Highly Effective After School Staff
We are looking for EXPERIENCED extended day or after school program employees and independent contractors to work in our various sites, including June Jordan School for Equity, Mission High School and Thurgood Marshall Academic High School. Qualified candidates should be able to demonstrate success with engaging school-aged youth.
MINIMUM Qualifications that we are seeking are:
– Background in Education and Youth Development
– Excellent organization/ lesson planning skills
– Ability to work effectively with school staff, students, parents, and community members across cultures
– Experience supervising, and engaging youth
– Experience working in a school and/or non-profit setting
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate a high degree of integrity
– Criminal background check and TB test clearance
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to respond to conflict or emergency situations effectively
– Ability to balance competing priorities
June Jordan School for Equity EDP Jobs
Mission High School EDP Jobs
Thurgood Marshall Academic High School EDP Jobs
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter (indicate desired role indicated in Cover Letter AND Subject Line).
Send, fax or email documents to:
3750 18th Street, Room 500
SF, CA 94114
All applications will be processed and applied to a paper screening first. Please do NOT contact SF-CESS. SF-CESS will contact candidates being considered to set up an interview.
Recent college grads and students interested in educational careers are encouraged to apply.
SFUSD graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.